We’re thrilled to reveal the Futures Forum 2024 council, comprising some of the brightest young minds in the business.
Each year, Futures Forum assembles a committee of young and early-career executives in the international live music business to help steer the agenda and ensure content is as relevant as possible.
The eight-strong council represents a spread of ages, backgrounds, sectors and companies, imbuing Futures Forum with a wealth of experience and expertise.
This year’s council is:
- Cils Williams – Agent & co-ordinator, ATC Live
- Katherine Koranteng – Marketing & campaigns manager, Festival Republic
- Louise McGovern – Agent, Midnight Mango
- Giulia Spadaro – Executive assistant & agent, WME
- Mia Barrett – Project coordinator, Method Events
- Alfie Jefferies – Programming administrator, The O2
- Jasmine Loupidis – Paralegal, AEG Presents/Europe
- Lottie Bradshaw – Promoter, TEG Live Europe
These eight executives will provide insider knowledge, speaker recommendations and crucial feedback that will help inform the fourth edition of Futures Forum, taking place on Friday 1 March 2024 in London.
Passes are on sale now and cost just £125+VAT, and include a five-star lunch, refreshments and drinks.
Discounted group packages are also available if you’d like to bring multiple team members. Get in touch for information on these.